Hey there! My name is Alyssa and I’m an Accountability Coach, Connector, and Creative. I LOVE helping entrepreneurs and dreamers get clear on what they want to do, follow through, and nail their goals so they can do more of what they love!
This is a place you will find encouragement, be challenged, and where questions are actually good. Where messiness and authenticity are a part of the picture.
I am a huge dreamer. Some may say they're lofty, and I say why not? :) That's what dreams are for. My story is built of broken dreams pieced back together and a determination that has grown to pursue what I love. I believe that stories are powerful and the more we embrace ours, the more we can step into what we are so gifted to doing and allow others to step into theirs.
I grew up in the hot city of Phoenix, Arizona in a small typical suburb community, so adventuring to new places and finding anything unique is my thing. I now live in Los Angeles, have a Business Management degree, a Master’s degree in Leadership, and I am a certified growth coach.
A little more about me:
- I'm a 7w8 on the enneagram and an INTJ turned ENFP.
- I love finding new and fun places to hang out and adventure to.
- Obsessed with chips and salsa
- Love hosting dinner parties and potlucks
- Movie/show binging, DIYing, Fashion, and Painting and Designing are some of my fav free time hobbies
- Pilates is my favorite type of work out and I’m a big advocate for maintaining a healthy lifestyle