There’s something about the newness that is so intriguing. It’s intriguing with opportunity that yells out with it. With the new year right around the corner, many opportunities come with it. Coming up with a New Years goal helps set up the year with intention and purpose. And a New Year brings another way to celebrate so why not start off with a bang? To get started crafting your New Years goal, I created 10 questions below to help brainstorm:
- What do I want to grow in this next year?
- How can I challenge myself?
- What am I doing well, how can I take it to the next level?
- Is this a SMART? (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, Timely)
- What can I improve in?
- How can I take better care of myself this next year?
- How can I serve others this next year?
- What opportunities do I have around me that I can tap into to help?
- What steps do I need to take to get there?
- Who are my support system in this?
What goals are you pursuing this next year? If you want to take this goal to the next level, and you want to make it happen, let’s chat! I’d love to walk with you in that. Let’s schedule a free consultation here to see if we’re a good fit!